There are very few vegan nail polish brands in India.
I am trying to make a list of a few brands available.
Peta certifies companies and if you see their bunny or rabbit logo on any of the cosmetics, you can rest assured such cosmetics are Cruelty free and probably vegan as well.
I have pulled up a few vegan nail polish brands. If you know of any others please do let us know in the comments.
Karma Organic Spa
- 100% Vegan
- All Natural
- Cruelty Free
- Chemical free
- Free from TPHP, toluene, formaldehyde and DBP
- Ingredients include organic compounds such as Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic acid, Titanium Dioxide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Mica, Tin Oxides
Wet n Wild Nail Polish
- Cruelty free vegan products
- None of the products are tested on animals
- Do not sell in mainland China as it requires the products to be tested on animals
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies Program
- Cruelty free
Pure Blend Nail Polish
- 100% Vegan
- Chemical Free
- Indian Brand
- Free of very harmful toxins Formaldehyde, Resin, Toluene, DBP, Camphor, Mercury and Harsh chemicals like Sulfates and Parabens
- Cruelty free, and no Animal Fat is used in this product.